Took the Lincoln to Lebanon Valley Dragway

race tracks, track times, tuning, dynos

Took the Lincoln to Lebanon Valley Dragway

Postby Mk007 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:01 am

Had an AWESOME time!! Lost of cool cars, saw one other Mark there that had more mods but was running slower then me....

Also got her onto the scale and she weighs 3,796 with me in it.

I'll let the slips speak for themselves....posting in order of the runs made.

run #1 no passenger

run #2 no passenger

run #3 with female passenger

run #4 with male passenger

run #5 with a hard launch and lots of wheel spin....hence the TERRIBLE 60 foot time
1989 Lincoln Sinister VII - Explorer intake cut/shortened/ported upper with EGR delete and 70MM TB - MAC Fenderwell CAI - Ebay Underdrive pulleys w/Fluidyne harmonic balancer - Smog delete - 190 amp alternator - 2 speed taurus E-fan - OBX Equal Length headers - BBK O/R H-pipe - Flowmaster 40 series catback - Centerforce clutch - T5 - MSD Cap/rotor - MSD 6AL-2 - Coil Conversion - FMS 3.73 gears

W.I.P. Pocket ported GT40 heads - beehive springs - crane 2031 cam - MAC Longtube headers - custom H-pipe

Running mid/low 14s for now
Mk007

Re: Took the Lincoln to Lebanon Valley Dragway

Postby oldschool1 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:15 am

Good runs.

What year, model, and modifications (if any).
oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Re: Took the Lincoln to Lebanon Valley Dragway

Postby Mk007 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:37 pm

It only has some real basic bolts on mods. Full 2.5" exhaust with flowmasters and BBK ceramic headers, UPR underdive pulleys, 5 speed swap, Crane 1.72 "Cobra" rockers, MAC fenderwell CAI and a 65mm TB
1989 Lincoln Sinister VII - Explorer intake cut/shortened/ported upper with EGR delete and 70MM TB - MAC Fenderwell CAI - Ebay Underdrive pulleys w/Fluidyne harmonic balancer - Smog delete - 190 amp alternator - 2 speed taurus E-fan - OBX Equal Length headers - BBK O/R H-pipe - Flowmaster 40 series catback - Centerforce clutch - T5 - MSD Cap/rotor - MSD 6AL-2 - Coil Conversion - FMS 3.73 gears

W.I.P. Pocket ported GT40 heads - beehive springs - crane 2031 cam - MAC Longtube headers - custom H-pipe

Running mid/low 14s for now
Mk007

Return to Racing