Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana upcoming meets

Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington

Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana upcoming meets

Postby artbaileyjr » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi all.
Although it's the dead of winter for us, and we are spread pretty far and wide, it's not too soon to plan for spring travel and some "Meet and Greet" gatherings. If you can post your location "HERE" and make any suggestions as to some suggested "gathering" places, hopefully, we can zero in on some locations convenient to all.

This is a whole new game for the intermountain west, and most of us have considerable travel distances to a common location, so I suggest mid-day "Saturday" events, local to major highways or interstates.

All suggestions are welcome

Also, If you are a Mark VII owner, please feel free to PM your e-mail address to me so I can periodically keep you posted on any activities or events, if you don't closely watch the forum. Your e-mail address will be kept in confidence as I am highly cognizant of maintaining your autonomy.

Club membership is not necessary to participate in club events! Everyone is welcome!

I hope to meet you all soon.

Art
..... It's more about the people, than it is about the cars .....

... 1988 LSC 5 spd - Shifty ............... 1990 LSC SE - Trusty ............... 1991 LSC SE - Dusty ...
http://www.hemmings.com/mus/stories/200 ... uide1.html
http://www.lincolnlandonline.com/index.html
1984 Base Turbo diesel, Silver - 1986 Bill Blass, Med Sandlewood, - 1988 LSC, Shadow Blue - 1988 LSC, Black, 5 spd -1988 Bill Blass, White - 1990 SE, Black
1991 SE, Black - 1991 LSC, Currant Red - 1991 LSC, White - 1991 SE, Currant Red. All straight, licensed, garaged and completely dependable.
artbaileyjr
DECEASED MEMBERS

Location: Southeast Idaho or Southern Ca, depending on the season!

Return to Western US