NorCal Lincoln Mark VII Lunch POSTPONED

Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington

NorCal Lincoln Mark VII Lunch POSTPONED

Postby K MANIAC » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:52 pm

On Sunday April 19, 2015, we will meet at Baja Fresh in the SunValley Mall on the corner of Willow Pass Road/SunValley Avenue and Contra Costa Boulevard in Concord at 1:00 PM. I will be there in one of my Lincolns. I will even wear one of my Lincoln Mark VII club shirts. I will be there, how about you?

Directions:

Coming from the south, take I-680 north to the Willow Pass Road exit. Turn left and pass under the freeway. Baja Fresh will be on the corner on the right before the second traffic signal. Turn right at the second SunValley Mall sign into the parking lot and Baja Fresh will be on the left.

Coming from the north, take I-680 south to the Willow Pass Road exit. Turn right onto SunValley Avenue. Baja Fresh will be on the corner on the right before the second traffic signal. Turn right at the second SunValley Mall into the parking lot and Baja Fresh will be on the left.

Note: Baja Fresh is NOT in the mall, it is in the stand alone building on the extreme southwest corner of the mall parking lot. There is plenty of open parking available. Also, the SunValley Mall is legally annexed into the city of Concord and is the only property west of the I-680 freeway that is considered part of the city of Concord. Everything else surrounding the SunValley Mall is considered the city of Pleasant Hill. Are you confused yet? I know I am.
Last edited by K MANIAC on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This car may be old, but it will still climb Kirker Pass at 110!"- quote of the original owner of my green 1964 Chrysler 300-K

1986 Continental
1989 Mark VII Bill Blass (Oxford White)
1989 Mark VII LSC (Pewter Metallic)
1989 Mark VII LSC (Sandstone Metallic)
1/2 of a 1992 Town Car Signature (my guaranteed inheritance)
K MANIAC
BOARD MEMBER

Re: NorCal Lincoln Mark VII Lunch Sunday April 19, 2015

Postby WHITEOXLSC » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:26 pm

I would love to come, but previous plans make this time around not possible. Besides the WhiteOx needs a set of at least the rear tires, before venturing out any long distances. (where put on before the previous owner got it :shock: ) When budget and when I decide what to buy, this will be taken care of. Would like to meet up in the future so the WhiteOxlsc can meet up with the WhiteOxBlass ;)
Bruce
WHITEOXLSC
ImageImageImageImage

1990 Regatta Blue LSC (newest addition aka Blu)
1986 Mark VII Silver LSC (sold, aka the Grey Ghost)
1990 Mark VII Oxford White LSC (new addition aka the WhiteOx)
1993 Ford Green Explorer Sport 2WD 4.0L V6 (daily driver do everything truck)(loaded first generation)
1988 Ford Blue/mostly rust brown Ranger 2.9L V6 STX P/U (Old faithful) (dead trans, 358XXX miles, sold)
1975 Oldsmobile Blue Omega Hatchback Coupe

Proudly supporting ; Pick N Pull of the greater bay area, NAPA auto parts, Ebay, Suncore Industries, Johnny Franklin mufflers, and Paul Protos electronics restoration.
WHITEOXLSC
CLUB MEMBER

Location: Santa Rosa, Sonoma County (the "other" wine country) California

Re: NorCal Lincoln Mark VII Lunch Sunday April 19, 2015

Postby northtexas1990 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:12 pm

Would like to make this but plan on driving my '90 Mk7 out to LasVegas/DanaPoint,Calif. to visit sons this summer as the temps heat up here in NorthTexas. Still have frt. swaybar bushings and other minor repairs to do yet before that trip. Have fun people,,,Larry in 86F Arlington,Texas.
northtexas1990

Re: NorCal Lincoln Mark VII Lunch Sunday POSTPONED

Postby K MANIAC » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:59 pm

I have been called out of town on a business trip and must leave Sunday morning. Therefore, I will not be where I said I would be. I will try to set up another lunch date next month or June.
"This car may be old, but it will still climb Kirker Pass at 110!"- quote of the original owner of my green 1964 Chrysler 300-K

1986 Continental
1989 Mark VII Bill Blass (Oxford White)
1989 Mark VII LSC (Pewter Metallic)
1989 Mark VII LSC (Sandstone Metallic)
1/2 of a 1992 Town Car Signature (my guaranteed inheritance)
K MANIAC
BOARD MEMBER

Return to Western US