New Customer For 2 1/4" Exhaust System W/ Turbo Mufflers

Richie Carman has been the Owner/Operator of The United Exhaust Shop II /Flowrite Exhaust for more than 19 years. Many exhaust kits that are supposed to be "designed to fit" your Lincoln Mark VII, seem to have a problem somewhere during installation. Since the year 2000, we\'ve designed and produced Custom High Performance Exhaust Kits for Lincoln Mark VIIs. These exhaust kits are manufactured only from the Highest Quality Parts. They are installed with the best workmanship and professionalism in the industry. Give us a call today! We will be glad to assist you with whatever your \nneeds may be.

Re: New Customer For 2 1/4" Exhaust System W/ Turbo Mufflers

Postby gadget73 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:30 pm

yeah that sounds like mine :)

Still pleased with my exhaust, and the car does run better with it compared to rotted out stock pipes with original high mileage converters.
86 Lincoln Town Car, HO swap, big brakes, lots of other stuff
91 LSC SE, triple black, United Exhaust 2.25" exhaust system, ES poly front bushings
gadget73

Re: New Customer For 2 1/4" Exhaust System W/ Turbo Mufflers

Postby tomnh » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:26 pm

unitedexhaust wrote:unfortunately he didn't take off like a maniac so I could get a great sound clip, but here's the video anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG2hcYn9tM8

Awwwwww. I took off like a bat out of hell, and Mine sounded GREAT :D Year and 1/2 latter and they still look like new too. Great job guys.
tomnh

Dirty Deeds 90 lsc 93 Cobra heads and intake, 1.7 RR, 6AL ignition, United Exhaust 2 1/4" off road exhaust, no smog and no cats, X-Pipe, SCT chip and mass air, A9P ECU. 24lb injectors, 3:55 gears, 255 fuel pump, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with gauge, 65mm TB, Ram Air intake, 17" 1998 cobra rims. Last tune was 290HP

Sandy 1989 lsc convertible (1 of 12) Original and Stock, driven daily and under renovation.

Buy Club Gear and Support Our Club !
http://www.cafepress.com/LincolnMarkVIIClub
tomnh
DECEASED MEMBERS

Return to United Exhaust