Request for Quote

Richie Carman has been the Owner/Operator of The United Exhaust Shop II /Flowrite Exhaust for more than 19 years. Many exhaust kits that are supposed to be "designed to fit" your Lincoln Mark VII, seem to have a problem somewhere during installation. Since the year 2000, we\'ve designed and produced Custom High Performance Exhaust Kits for Lincoln Mark VIIs. These exhaust kits are manufactured only from the Highest Quality Parts. They are installed with the best workmanship and professionalism in the industry. Give us a call today! We will be glad to assist you with whatever your \nneeds may be.

Request for Quote

Postby cfcjr » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:46 am

I am happy to see that you only have great reviews.
I am interested in shorty headers, with an off road h or x pipe with stainless steel tips. (Massachusetts has no emissions test on obd1 cars anymore)
Are your systems mandrel bent? I don't want it to sound like a mustang so flowmasters are definetly out, but perhaps some turbo mufflers or magnaflow?
Where are you located, as I would much rather have you install if it is an option, than taking your system to a local and have them hack it up.
I presume BOTH sides are 2 1/2 inches?
Oh, by the way, this is for a completely stock 60,000 mile 89 Mark VII.
Thanks.
Charlie
Charlie
2013 Lincoln MKS 3200 Miles
2007 Grand Marquis LS 50,000 miles
2005 Ford Five Hundred Limited 145,000 miles
1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC 90,000 miles
1968 Cougar "XR7"
cfcjr
CLUB MEMBER

Re: Request for Quote

Postby tomnh » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:11 am

Charlie, you can crawl under my mark on the 8th. United did my complete exhaust a year ago. Custom X pipes, and 2 1/4 all the way back. Sweet system. The ride to them is not bad, just take the ferry to Long Island. They are 5 min from the ferry.

:D

Hi Bob 8-)
tomnh

Dirty Deeds 90 lsc 93 Cobra heads and intake, 1.7 RR, 6AL ignition, United Exhaust 2 1/4" off road exhaust, no smog and no cats, X-Pipe, SCT chip and mass air, A9P ECU. 24lb injectors, 3:55 gears, 255 fuel pump, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with gauge, 65mm TB, Ram Air intake, 17" 1998 cobra rims. Last tune was 290HP

Sandy 1989 lsc convertible (1 of 12) Original and Stock, driven daily and under renovation.

Buy Club Gear and Support Our Club !
http://www.cafepress.com/LincolnMarkVIIClub
tomnh
DECEASED MEMBERS

Return to United Exhaust