I have a Hellcat but

General open questions about any and all vehicles, motorcycles, bikes, boats, planes, trains

I have a Hellcat but

Postby menesesjesse » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Ultimately I love the LSC and its ride. I often drive it to work. My hellcat while cool is not a Lincoln. Giving the choice I think I would rather have a perfect GTC over my Challenger. That would be an awesome balance of power an luxury.
menesesjesse

Re: I have a Hellcat but

Postby CDW6212R » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:52 am

Well then get started.

Find yourself some 03/04 Cobra parts, and begin upgrading the LSC to better than GTC standards. I've decided to give the rear IRS project a shot, and sell off some Fox rear pieces(PHB and TA kits). I gather the IRS isn't as bad to make fit as I thought. Bite the bullet and get into the Grigg's front suspension parts, and let go of the air springs(or do a lot of fabricating to keep it).

If you can locate the parts, and you have the patience and time, go at it and build a nice road car Lincoln.
Don
1991 Red Special Edition, my 2nd SE, dead paint, DWS 255/45/17's on 95 Cobra wheels, and soon; DVD/Navi/backup camera, OBDII and the 347, before custom paint.
98 Mountaineer with Continental DWS 255/55/18's, big sway bars, custom brakes. Soon to be A4WD with XP8 bumpers and wing.

ImageImage
CDW6212R
CLUB MEMBER

Re: I have a Hellcat but

Postby smartones22 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:19 am

menesesjesse wrote:Ultimately I love the LSC and its ride. I often drive it to work. My hellcat while cool is not a Lincoln. Giving the choice I think I would rather have a perfect GTC over my Challenger. That would be an awesome balance of power an luxury.

Are you planning to buy a GTC?
smartones22

Return to My Other Car