2014 CARLISLE FORD NATIONALS, CARLISLE, PA - REGISTRATION

Formerly known as the All Ford Nationals, this four day annual event attracts thousands of spectators and participants from around the world. The 82-acre property is also the location of the Club's East Coast Annual Meeting.

2014 CARLISLE FORD NATIONALS, CARLISLE, PA - REGISTRATION

Postby oldschool1 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:57 pm

2014 CARLISLE FORD NATIONALS, CARLISLE, PA - ONLINE REGISTRATION

http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24

Register for the 2014 Carlisle Ford Nationals Fun Field online!

Registration includes
FOUR DAYS (Thursday - Sunday) of unlimited admission and on-the-field parking for two people!
Carlisle Goodie bags!

After registering, a receipt will be mailed to you - PLEASE BRING THIS RECEIPT WITH YOU! It is your windshield sticker to quickly get you in the gate and onto the field without stopping in the registration office.

If you are affiliated with THE LINCOLN MARK VII CLUB in anyway, there is a drop down menu choice to let the Carlisle Staff know! If the Club has TWENTY FIVE ONLINE REGISTRATIONS, it will guarantee another LINCOLN MARK VII CLUB TENT for the next year! The more registrations THE BETTER!

MULTIPLE VEHICLE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!
Cruising down from CT, MA, NH, NY?
Rolling over from NJ or OH?
Motoring up from DC, DE, MD, NC, VA?
REGISTER WITH OTHER OWNERS IN YOUR AREA!
Discount only applies to cars registered at the same address and purchased during a single order. (Limit of 5)

ONLINE REGISTRATION cost is currently $55.00US per car! That includes four days of unlimited access to the event and parking ON the field!
oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

GATE-N-GO!

Postby oldschool1 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:18 pm

SKIP THE LINES. AVOID THE HASSLE. ENJOY YOUR SHOW.
How to Save Time and Money: Details Below

Pre-register before May 5, 2014 to get your window sticker early and drive right in when you get to the gate!

When you pre-register, you save time AND you save money. Everyone could use a little more of both and Carlisle Events wants to help!

Beat the May 5, 2014 deadline and they will mail your window sticker to your address of record via USPS. The sticker will go out weeks in advance of the event. When you get to the show, enjoy the VIP treatment of driving straight to Gate 3. No matter how long the lines of people are at the showfield registration area, you won’t need to stop there. Rather, once you drive through the main gate, you will be guided straight to the designated parking area.

Pre-registering also helps keep that wallet a little fatter. When you pre-register, you save 10%. That’s more of your hard-earned money back in your wallet.

You deserve the preferential treatment. So don’t wait -- pre-register today! The May 5, 2014 deadline will be here before you know it.

Register for the 2014 show right now to save! Call today at (717) 243-7855 or register online!

More time and money – sign me up! Click Gate-N-Go to hit the gas on a better show experience.

Also, while registering for the event, don't forget to sign up to be part of the Downtown Carlisle Parade and Street Party!

Gate-N-Go
oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Re: 2014 CARLISLE FORD NATIONALS, CARLISLE, PA - REGISTRATIO

Postby LSCPRINCESS » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Ok John and everyone, I'm registered for next year! Yes I'm up on my game, got my hotel room, and my car registration. Just letting everyone know. No Promises, but will try to be there :) Of course with the 3 babies again, as they had so much fun this year! Thanks for all the help from everyone!

Dawnne 8-)
"The Princess"
http://www.nelsc.com
1991 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE - Custom Metallic Garnett Red
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC Saleen - Purple
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC- Metallic Silver & Red
2013 Ford Edge SEL - Red
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Black
1994 Ford Mustang GT - Calypso Green
LSCPRINCESS
Chapter Coordinator, Massachusetts

Postby oldschool1 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:51 pm

We'll see you there Dawnne!
oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Postby Dereck » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi Oldschool

oldschool1 wrote:......PLEASE BRING THIS RECEIPT WITH YOU

Hhmm! Better take note of this :D

Take care buddy

Dereck
Dereck
CLUB MEMBER

Postby tomnh » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:06 pm

lets see, Hotel Booked with a smoking dog room, Vert is registered for the show field. Lets see what is left? Oh ya, continue the restoration. :D
tomnh

Dirty Deeds 90 lsc 93 Cobra heads and intake, 1.7 RR, 6AL ignition, United Exhaust 2 1/4" off road exhaust, no smog and no cats, X-Pipe, SCT chip and mass air, A9P ECU. 24lb injectors, 3:55 gears, 255 fuel pump, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with gauge, 65mm TB, Ram Air intake, 17" 1998 cobra rims. Last tune was 290HP

Sandy 1989 lsc convertible (1 of 12) Original and Stock, driven daily and under renovation.

Buy Club Gear and Support Our Club !
http://www.cafepress.com/LincolnMarkVIIClub
tomnh
DECEASED MEMBERS

Postby artbaileyjr » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:30 pm

tomnh wrote:lets see, Hotel Booked with a smoking dog room ...

You really should stop your dog from smoking. They tend to light themselves on fire and are hard to put out. :?
Maybe put some Chantix in his food. <shrug>
..... It's more about the people, than it is about the cars .....

... 1988 LSC 5 spd - Shifty ............... 1990 LSC SE - Trusty ............... 1991 LSC SE - Dusty ...
http://www.hemmings.com/mus/stories/200 ... uide1.html
http://www.lincolnlandonline.com/index.html
1984 Base Turbo diesel, Silver - 1986 Bill Blass, Med Sandlewood, - 1988 LSC, Shadow Blue - 1988 LSC, Black, 5 spd -1988 Bill Blass, White - 1990 SE, Black
1991 SE, Black - 1991 LSC, Currant Red - 1991 LSC, White - 1991 SE, Currant Red. All straight, licensed, garaged and completely dependable.
artbaileyjr
DECEASED MEMBERS

Location: Southeast Idaho or Southern Ca, depending on the season!

Postby LSCPRINCESS » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:19 pm

artbaileyjr wrote:

You really should stop your dog from smoking. They tend to light themselves on fire and are hard to put out. :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The Princess"
http://www.nelsc.com
1991 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE - Custom Metallic Garnett Red
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC Saleen - Purple
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC- Metallic Silver & Red
2013 Ford Edge SEL - Red
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Black
1994 Ford Mustang GT - Calypso Green
LSCPRINCESS
Chapter Coordinator, Massachusetts

Postby tomnh » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:41 pm

LSCPRINCESS wrote:
artbaileyjr wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, they have to buy their own. :roll:
tomnh

Dirty Deeds 90 lsc 93 Cobra heads and intake, 1.7 RR, 6AL ignition, United Exhaust 2 1/4" off road exhaust, no smog and no cats, X-Pipe, SCT chip and mass air, A9P ECU. 24lb injectors, 3:55 gears, 255 fuel pump, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with gauge, 65mm TB, Ram Air intake, 17" 1998 cobra rims. Last tune was 290HP

Sandy 1989 lsc convertible (1 of 12) Original and Stock, driven daily and under renovation.

tomnh
DECEASED MEMBERS

Postby Dereck » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:29 am

Hi Oldschool

I would like to be a little pedantic for a moment here,
...every model of Ford vehicle is represented on the 150 acre fairground.

Well I have never seen a....

Ford Cortina
Ford Consul
Ford Pilot
Ford Transit
Ford Ka
Ford Zodiac
Ford Taunus
Ford Figo
Ford Orion
Ford Telstar
Ford Puma
Ford Prefect
Ford Thames
Ford S-Max
Ford Freda

...and those are the ones I can think of real quick, I am sure the list goes on and on and on ;)

Regards

Dereck
Dereck
CLUB MEMBER

Postby oldschool1 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:02 am

Whoops.

Maybe I should have said, "every model of Ford produced in America".

Good eye Dereck.

oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Postby Dereck » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:47 am

Hi Oldschool

Ah the old Mark iv Cortina, I had a few of them back in the day allthough my favourite was the Mark III Cortina (would love to have an Australian built 4.1 litre (252ci)) closely follwed by a Mark I Cortina Lotus.

A Mark III Cortina

A Mark I Cortina Lotus

Now when you say America do you mean North America, does that include Canada and what about South America? I am sure there are some Fords built in Brazil and Argentina that you guys have never heard of. :lol:

Regards

Dereck
Dereck
CLUB MEMBER

Postby oldschool1 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Good point.

The next reminder will have to say something like, "in the States". I totally forgot about those other models.
oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Postby tomnh » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Dereck wrote:Hi Oldschool

I would like to be a little pedantic for a moment here,
...every model of Ford vehicle is represented on the 150 acre fairground.

Well I have never seen a....

Ford Cortina
Ford Consul
Ford Pilot
Ford Transit
Ford Ka
Ford Zodiac
Ford Taunus
Ford Figo
Ford Orion
Ford Telstar
Ford Puma
Ford Prefect
Ford Thames
Ford S-Max
Ford Freda

...and those are the ones I can think of real quick, I am sure the list goes on and on and on ;)

Regards

Dereck

I have seen these there Dereck. 1968 Ford Transit, and an older Cortina with right wheel drive.The reason I noticed the transit is that he had the long nose on it and had a 302 shoehorned in. Left hand drive. I had the exact same van but with the V6 (gas) in it and customized in Sweden.
tomnh

tomnh
DECEASED MEMBERS

Postby Dereck » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Hi Tomnh

tomnh wrote:
I have seen these there Dereck. 1968 Ford Transit, and an older Cortina with right wheel drive.The reason I noticed the transit is that he had the long nose on it and had a 302 shoehorned in. Left hand drive. I had the exact same van but with the V6 (gas) in it and customized in Sweden.

The long nose 68 Transit (Mark 1) here would have had a Perkins diesel engine or the V6 Essex engine if supplied to the police or ambulance services, in Australia it would have had a 4.1 litre (252ci) straight six, the standard engine choices were a 1.7 litre (104ci) or 2 litre (122ci) V4.

The only European Ford I have seen at Carlisle (If you do not count the Merkur, Scorpio or Capri) was a 65 Ford Anglia 105E probably a Harry Potter fan :lol:

Regards

Dereck
Dereck
CLUB MEMBER

Postby mark007 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Just a friendly bump to keep some interest generating. Still hoping to make it one of these years.
1990 Lincoln Mark VII w/ a few knick knacks
mark007

Postby tomnh » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:01 pm

Dereck wrote:Hi Tomnh

tomnh wrote:

The long nose 68 Transit (Mark 1) here would have had a Perkins diesel engine or the V6 Essex engine if supplied to the police or ambulance services, in Australia it would have had a 4.1 litre (252ci) straight six, the standard engine choices were a 1.7 litre (104ci) or 2 litre (122ci) V4.

The only European Ford I have seen at Carlisle (If you do not count the Merkur, Scorpio or Capri) was a 65 Ford Anglia 105E probably a Harry Potter fan :lol:

Regards

Dereck

My Swedish van started life as a school bus for northern sweden. It had a ford v6 and double windows to keep the cold out in winter. Also a heater in the back too.
tomnh

tomnh
DECEASED MEMBERS

Postby LINKEN 1 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:49 pm

LINKEN 1 is coming to Carlisle! Pre-Registration + Sleep Inn booked! Looking forward to meeting club members!!! 8-)
1989 LSC Dark Titainiam
1955 Lincoln Capri 4dr 341cu in
1966 Rambler Classic 770 wagon
2001 Lincoln ls 3.9l v8
2012 Lincoln MKS
LINKEN 1
CLUB MEMBER

Postby oldschool1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:23 am

Whoo Hoo!
Bring lots of cash.
Congratulations! You're gonna have a BLAST!
Bring lots of cash.
One, Two, Three or maybe even FOUR days of playing with Fords!
Bring lots of cash.
Maybe Dawnne will coordinate another dinner Saturday night <hint hint>.
Did I mention to bring lots of cash?

IS IT JUNE YET?
oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Postby LINKEN 1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:30 pm

oldschool1 wrote:Whoo Hoo!
Bring lots of cash.
Congratulations! You're gonna have a BLAST!
Bring lots of cash.
One, Two, Three or maybe even FOUR days of playing with Fords!
Bring lots of cash.
Maybe Dawnne will coordinate another dinner Saturday night <hint hint>.
Did I mention to bring lots of cash?

IS IT JUNE YET?

Mr Dancy, I look forward to meeting you + fellow members! And yes let's have a BLAST! 8-)
1989 LSC Dark Titainiam
2001 Lincoln ls 3.9l v8
2012 Lincoln MKS
LINKEN 1
CLUB MEMBER

2014 CARLISLE FORD NATIONALS, CARLISLE, PA

Postby oldschool1 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:09 pm

Brief 2014 Event Preview:

110+ Years of Ford Motor Company Celebration:
This year at Carlisle Ford Nationals we will have one of our Largest Displays ever put together at any of our events. This display and celebration is to celebrate the 110+ year history of the Ford Motor Company. From Model A’s and Model T’s to the latest in Ford vehicles as well as everything in between will be taking part in this unique never been done before display. Taking place at Building G (just outside Gate 1) we are looking to assemble 110 Vehicles (90 vehicles mostly under large tents, 20 vehicles inside the building) that represent and tell a timeline of the Ford Motor Company. Race Cars to Show Customs, Daily Drivers to Historic Concepts, and everything in between are welcome to apply for a chance to be featured. We have many vehicles already that have applied and been accepted, but we are still looking for more. We would love to see every club out of our 100+ Clubs have a representative car from their club accepted into the display although we know that is not always possible. All Ford marks are welcome to be a part of this display, including Mercury, Lincoln, and Merkur. If you or a club member would like to apply for a chance to be featured in this display, please fill out an application at http://Invitationals.CarlisleEvents.com (you will need pictures when you apply). Guests for this celebration and activities are still being signed in for this but please keep an eye on our website, e-newsletters, facebook, and instagram for the latest in Ford Nationals news. This is going to be a display not to miss this year!

50 Years of Mustang Celebrations:
This year marks an important part in Ford’s History as it is the 50th Year of the Ford Mustang. This year we will be putting together 2 very unique displays to celebrate this history. Located in Building T will be the Special Edition Mustang Display, this display will be like none other ever assembled for the Ford Mustang anywhere. We are bringing together some of the most unique special editions that have ever been produced by Ford for the Mustang brand. This includes rare specials such as Olympic Sprint Editions, Going Thing Specials, Twister Specials, Branded Specials, and some of the most unique packages ever put together by Ford. Mustang enthusiast or not, this is a display you will want to take a look thru as it is really a unique crop of vehicles being assembled like never before. Some Mustang hobby guests such as Sam Auxier and Donald Farr have already been booked for the building with more still being signed. Also we will be putting together a 50 Years of Mustang Tent on the Showfield with one vehicle to represent every year. Many have applied for this as well and a number of years are still open. Please check www.CarlisleEvents.com under the Ford Nationals Show and then the Invitational Display Tab on the top portion of the page to view vehicles that have been selected already. If you or a club member would like to apply for a chance to be featured in either display please fill out an application at http://Invitationals.CarlisleEvents.com (you will need pictures when you apply). Please keep an eye on our website, e-newsletters, facebook, and instagram for the latest in news regarding this and more celebrations, there is definitely much more still in the works but not yet announced officially.

First Ever Female Owned Display Planned for 2014:
For the first time ever in Building Y we will be putting together a Female Owned Display. With Ford and us pushing female enthusiasts in the hobby it is something we feel we should showcase. We have already been assembling many cars for the display already and made some selections. However we are always welcome to more submissions and applications to potentially be selected can be filled out at http://Invitationals.CarlisleEvents.com (you will need pictures when you apply).

Ford-Fordson Tractor Celebration:
As we keep expanding Ford Nationals and bringing in new and different Ford groups we have partnered with the Ford-Fordson Tractor Collectors Association. This group will have a tent display of Ford-Fordson Tractors as a part of our 110+ Years of Ford Celebration as well as a larger group of Ford & Fordson Tractors on the North Showfield. Look for this as a new unique group for our 2014 show as the show expands even further in the Ford brands.

Ford Motor Company:

We met with Ford Motor Company last week at their offices in Dearborn and once again Ford Motor Company will be attending with an exciting display and activities. Ford will once again have great new vehicles for Test Drives and to experience over at the Expo Center outside Gate 3. Ford will also have the new 2015 Ford Mustang and 2015 Ford F-150 on display in the Ford Racing Garage and will do walk arounds of those vehicles at the stage during the event weekend. The Ford Racing Garage is back with many options for installations not just limited to Mustangs but also Ford Raptor, Focus ST, and Fiesta ST offerings thru the Ford Racing Catalog of parts. Part & Installation prices are still in the works but plan on seeing them on our website, social media, and e-newsletters soon. Ford has a few more unannounced things still yet to be officially announced so please take a look at our website, social media, and e-newsletters for that info in the coming weeks.

Camping:
With the show’s expansion over the past couple of years, space has become more and more valuable for use of showfield vehicles inside our grounds. This year camping inside the fenced in area of the grounds has been moved to our Clay Street Camping Area outside Gate 1 just like we do for our Corvette Show. This decision was made so we are not displacing show cars for campers at what is a car show, this only makes sense as it is a car show, not a camper show. Those that wish to book camping at Clay Street may still use the shower facilities onsite by entering thru Gate 1 and 3.

Have Questions about Carlisle Ford Nationals 2014?

(Contact John "OldSchool1" Dancy in this forum or at oldschool1@TheLincolnMarkVIIClub.org)

Best Regards,

Ken Appell
Event Manager

Carlisle Ford Nationals
Carlisle Performance and Style
1000 Bryn Mawr Road
Carlisle, PA 17013
www.CarlisleEvents.com
oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Postby oldschool1 » Fri May 02, 2014 11:46 pm

Gate-N-Go Deadline is Monday

Save Now! Monday (5/5) is the DEADLINE for the 2014 Carlisle Ford Nationals Gate-N-Go program. If you register prior to the 11:59.59 p.m. deadline, you'll save 10% off showfield registration and prior to the June event, we'll mail your window sticker and applicable paperwork to you. Why pre-register? Well, first there is the savings. Don't pay full price if you don't have to. Second, the event is going to be packed with enthusiasts from around the world and it's safe to assume that you don't want to waste time standing in line to register your car or to cruise on grounds. Gate-N-Go alleviates almost all slowdowns and gets you and a guest onsite faster. Hurry, the deadline is Monday night!
oldschool1
CLUB MEMBER

Postby LINKEN 1 » Mon May 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Just wondering, when can I expect my gate/n go sticker in the mail? I pre-registered Mar 11/14.
1989 LSC Dark Titainiam
2001 Lincoln ls 3.9l v8
2012 Lincoln MKS
LINKEN 1
CLUB MEMBER

Next

Return to Carlisle Ford Nationals, Carlisle, Pennsylvania